Sunday, March 4, 2012

Retiring my Webcomic

Hey guys, You may or may not know that I have a webcomic called THe Adventures of TIny Lord, however I have decided to stop producing it. I am a new artist, and I am growing and changing at an incredibly rapid pace right now. I need to experiment and try new things with my illustration. 

Tiny Lord is a comic which is very much based in my old artistic expression. The fact that I was a complete amateur when I started this comic is now hindering it. I want to keep it very unified, and I get very frustrated whenever I make it because of this. I also think I made a poor decision in doing Tiny Lord as a strip. People expect comic strips to be funny and I am not good at writing funny things.

I have decided that I am going to leave Tiny Lord and move forward. I may return to Tiny some day, but that will not likely happen for a while. However I am not at all leaving comics behind. You can expect to see new things coming out from me in the future, and hopefully soon. I am looking forward to making new things and breathing life into new characters. But you can follow my blogs here, and on tumblr http://stoddblog.tumblr.com/ to stay updated on new things coming from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment